Rhythm of the Head is Georg’s first book originally published in 1995. The book focuses on all important areas such as effective auditions, motivational attitude, how to set goals that work, effective practice methods, creative visualization, working with stars, the fine balance between money and art… and more. The book has been the subject of school and college projects and even university theses on psycology. Rhythm of the Head is endorsed by drummers such Carl Palmer, Virgil Donati, Gary Husband, Bill Bruford and Mark Mondesir. The Foreword is contributed by Global Drum Ambassador Dom Famularo.
Every week a different subject from the book will be discussed in an open forum environment. Click HERE for the schedule of subjects to be discussed.
“Written with clarity and insight he touches on everything from the physical to the psychological aspects of drumming” – Virgil Donati
“This book is thought provoking and valid for any drummer” – Steve White
“Full of common sense and wisdom dispensed in a positive and practical manner” – Bill Bruford
“I am so impressed with Georg as a player/teacher/musician/writer and his dedication to research, in this book, the ultimate journey we face as musicians…how we can prepare our mind, our attitude and our destiny! Rhythm of the Head is the guide to understanding the obstacles we will encounter in the music industry.” – Dom Famularo
WHO IS THIS FOR?
- Ideally suited to drum teachers and serious drummers whatever style of music you play.
- Also suitable for other instrumentalists.
- Drummers wanting to gain more in-depth knowledge of their instrument and a career in music.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- An open minded attitude to learning.
- A stable internet connection.
- Allow up to 40 minutes for the session.
- Be able to mute the microphone on your device when needed.
SESSION TIMES & INFO
- Every Friday at 10am GMT and 4pm GMT.
- Spaces are limited so attendance is on a ‘first to book first to reserve’ basis.
- Sessions are facilitated using Zoom and you will be sent a link via email 15 minutes before the session that you will need to click on to gain access to the session.
- Your phone is fine but it is recommend to use a PC or iPad for a better picture.
- After the class we will have some time for a chat and questions.
- If you have any problem with connection during the session try turning off your video to improve quality.
Please fill in the form below to reserve your space.